U.S.-based tech company Microsoft has bought Bethesda for $ 7.5 billion. After the acquisition, it was announced that all old and new games within the company would come to Game Pass.
Microsoft has made one of the biggest acquisitions in recent memory.
The company acquired Bethesda Game Studios and other game companies under the umbrella of ZeniMax Media.
According to US media reports, Microsoft will pay $ 7.5 m (£57.2 m) to buy the gaming company.
After sales, Bethesda developed games such as Fallout, DOOM, The Elder Scrools, Wolfenstein, Dishonored, Prey, Quake and Starfield will also be released by Microsoft.
All of Bethesda’s old and new games will be added to the Xbox Game Pass.
WHAT ARE BETHESDA GAMES?
- Elder Scrolls Online
- Aged V: Skyrim
- Doom Eternal
- DOOM (2016))
- Fallout 76
- Fallout 76: Raiders & Settlers Content Pack
- Fallout 4
- Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition
- Av: Bethesda.net Print
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor
- Undignified 2
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
- The Evil Within Digital Deluxe Bundle
- Return to Wolfenstein Castle
- Dishonored: stranger’s death
- Wolfenstein: New Order
- Quake III Arena